Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo Known professionally as Nasty C is a South Africa award winning rapper, songwriter and record producer, born on 11 February 1997 in Diepkloof, Soweto, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Nasty C Profile.
- Full Name; Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo.
- Stage Name; Nasty C.
- Date Of Birth: 11 February 1997.
- Age: 25Years.
- Place Of Birth: Diepkloof, Soweto, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Country Of Origin: South Africa.
- Occupation: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter And Record Producer
- Genre: Hip hop & Trap.
- Year Active: 2013 – Present.
- Record Labels: Universal Music Africa, Def Jam Recordings Africa, Tall Racks Records & Def Jam.
- Net Worth: $2 Million.
Nasty C Early Life And Career.
On February 11, 1997, Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo popular known as Nasty C was born in Diepkloof, a neighborhood in Johannesburg’s Soweto district. He moved to Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal, to be raised by his father, David Maviyo Ngcobo, a human resources manager, after the death of his mother, who was killed in a car accident when he was 11 months old. He was inspired to start rapping by his older brother Siyabonga Ngcobo, who taught him the fundamentals of music production when he was just nine years old. Ngcobo finished his 12th grade at Strelitzia Secondary School in Lotus Park, Durban.
At the age of fourteen (14), Ngcobo released his debut mixtape One Kid, a Thousand Coffins on 14 May 2012. He then released his debut EP L.A.M.E (Levitating Above My Enemies) on 4 April 2014. The following year on 10 February, he released his second mixtape Price City which produced the successful single “Juice Back” that raised his prominence.
Nasty C Discography.
- Bad Hair (2016)
- Strings And Bling (2018)
- Zulu Man with Some Power (2020)
- One Kid a Thousand Coffins (2013)
- Price City (2015)
- Zulu (2020)
- Ivyson Army Tape (2022)
- C L.A.M.E (2014)
- Lost Files (2020)
Nasty C Net Worth.
Nasty C has an estimate net worth of $2 Millio at the moment of writing this bio.